Returns & Cancel
Yes you can. As long as your article has not been dispatched, you can cancel it. You can do this in your account under the heading "Request history".
Sometimes we can't deliver and we have to cancel an order. The reason may be that there is no more stock or that the supplier no longer delivers the parts. Obviously we’ll let you know if that’s the case.
Yes, in accordance with the return condition which you can find below.
Enquiries and orders for spare parts from Parts.Expert are handled by the parent company, Contimeta. Therefore the return conditions of Contimeta also apply to Parts.Expert.
As a consumer you have the right to withdraw from the agreements within a 14 day period without giving any reasons.
The withdrawal period expires 14 days after the day that you, or a third party designated by you, physically received the product.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal you must inform us of your decision by means of an unequivocal written statement.
You can use the withdrawal form that has been attached to your order, but that’s not the only way. Simply send your notice of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
- Keep your shipping receipt. This allows us to track your shipment in case something goes wrong.
- Returning multiple items? Put everything in one box. Nice and efficient, that’s how we like it. Remember to enclose the return labels.
- Not everything fits in 1 box? No Problem. Make sure to state the address and return number on each box, that way we can match them easier once they get to the warehouse.
- You can also return items using the sample return form.
After you’ve returned your items we will refund the purchasing costs including shipping within 30 days after you’ve informed us about your return. Shipping costs for sending the item back to our warehouse are to paid by the customer unless one of the following circumstances occurred:
- You received the wrong spare part and clearly that was the fault of Parts.Expert.
- The items you received are mechanically or electronically damaged upon opening the package.
In the latter case we will also make sure to send you a replacement part free of charge.
Savannahweg 15, 3542 AW Utrecht
For full reimbursement all returned products must be: 100% complete, including components such as manuals, warranty cards and other accessories that have been sent along. It’s not required that the product is returned in its original packaging. However, it should be as original and appropriate as possible.
We will email you as soon as your return has been processed. Usually this is within 10 working days after the return has been noted. Did you not hear anything from us yet? Please contact us.
We will refund you within 30 days after the return or cancellation has come through. Most returns will be processed within 10 working days.
Was your order damaged upon arrival? Please contact us as soon as possible. One of our employees will take care of things from there on out.